FAQs for Whisk by AGB
1. Are there any hidden administrative and/or miscellaneous costs?
Ans: No, there are no hidden costs. The course fee includes the use of equipment, ingredients and packagings.
2. What is the class size?
Ans: Depending on which studio is available, there can be up to 12 or 24 learners for a small and big studio respectively. It will definitely 1 instructor to 12 learners.
3. How are lessons conducted? Do I get a station for myself?
Ans: This is a hands-on baking class. Most of the time, you will be required to work in pairs.
4. What is the attire for class?
Ans: As you will be on your feet most of the time, it is advisable to wear long pants and flat covered shoes. For safety purposes, please avoid wearing slippers, shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops.
6. Can I arrange for a make up class if I miss a day?
Ans: No. Make up classes are not allowed. We strongly advise that you are certain of your availability on your selected class dates.
7. What is the course timing?
Ans: The class duration is from 9am to 6.30pm on all 6 days. Please arrive at 8.30am for registration on your first day of class.
8. Are the ingredients halal?
Ans: Whisk Baking Studio is not halal-certified. However, the ingredients used in the course do not contain pork and lard. We do have Muslim learners joining our classes regularly.
9. How many cakes & cookies are covered in the course?
Ans: On average, recipes of 8 cakes and 11 cookies are taught. However, the amount is subjected to change at the sole discretion of Whisk Baking Studio by AGB (AGB Education Centre).
10. Why do I have to pay for $30 application fee?
Ans: Due to the popularity and limited availability of our courses, the $30 application fee has to be made to secure your class slot. The fee will be refunded to you upon completion of the programme.
11. How do I check if I am eligible under the Workfare Training Scheme?
Ans: For more information on Workfare Training Scheme eligibility, you may visit https://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/workfare-training-support-individuals
or http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit and login via SingPass to check your WTS status.
12. How do I make my SkillsFuture claim?
Ans: Visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit and login via SingPass to facilitate the deduction of your SkillsFuture credits.
13. How do I check if I have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits (SFC)?
Ans: Visit http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit and login via SingPass to check your SFC Balance.
*Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for all other matters including fee payments and refund policy.